1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the Blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, SPAM is fought. This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. For more details about the use of Google Analytics cookies, check the following link.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Like” or “Share” buttons. If you interact with the content of this website, third-party cookies may be set (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website). Below are the links to the websites where you can view the description of the type of cookies used by social networks that you can access from this SC TRADE website:
– Youtube, check the following link, click here – Facebook, check the following link, click here here – Twitter, check the following link click here – Linkedin and Slideshare see the following links click here
3. HOW TO MANAGE THE COOKIES IN YOUR TEAM?
4. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. If you want to block, restrict or delete cookies from this website, you can do so with your browser. Each browser is different, so you should check the “Help” section of your browser to find out how to modify the preferences for cookies.
Name of the cookie and its function:
• USERLOGGED: This cookie contains information about the user’s name and surnames as well as their authentication code in order to provide the requested service.
• Fmconfig: This cookie allows to maintain the platform and the order of the files.
• gb_cp_ *: This cookie is used to save the display preferences of the sidebar that contains the user’s list of products and services.
• user webmail: This cookie contains the name and surname of the webmail user.
5. INFORMED CONSENT
6. ADDITIONAL NOTES
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
– For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com